- Single clamp
- Binding capacity: 2 to 250 sheets (1”)
- Binding dimensions: Max. – 12.4” x 8.7” Min. – 2” x 3.25”
- Cycle speed: Perfect bind – Up to 140 per hour
- Tape bind – Up to 140 per hour
- Padding – Up to 480 per hour
- Cover stock thickness: Max. – 10 pt cover
- Tape dimensions: 11” x 1.56”
- Tape colors: Black & white
- Hot melt adhesive
- Warm up time: 13 min.
- Power: 120vac
The Standard Horizon BQ-P6 Document Binding System is an exceptional desktop document binding system. It is easy to operate, highly productive and uniquely versatile. With the push of a button bind 2 to 250 sheets for just pennies a bind.
The BQ-P6 is a perfect binder, spine taper and padder all-in-one. Designed for the short run print on demand market, it is ideal for quick printers, in plant, offices, schools, churches and more.
- Digital Presses
- Booklet Finishing
- Numbering, Perfing & Scoring
- Paper Handling Equipment
- Shrink Wrappers
- UV Coaters
- Used Equipment
Recent Blog Posts
Our customers say:
The new PC Based System reduces set up time and I can save an unlimited amount of jobs for recall. The set up is very simple and the operating software shortens the learning curve for new operators; the software is intuitive and makes the most complex job an easy set up for even novice operators.— John Kaufman, Robin Enterprises, Columbus, Ohio